66. Ostr. , with no space before SYMBOL and no stroke, horizontal
or oblique, to mark the numeral. Three other receipts
(O. Mich., I, 213-IS) signed by Ision, whose name appears here
in line 7, bear the dates Mesore 11 and 14.
67. Read ; cf. n. 47. The same interchange of and in this
name may be observed in O. Mich., I, 202-206, 208, 211, 222; 11,
68. Read . The 16th indiction is used as a date also in the other
receipts issued by Ision (see n. 66). It is a gross error for the 1st
observed by Amundsen (O. Mich., 1, 215, 9 and note ad loc.).
69. is restored from O. Mich., 1, 213-15. In 21s read in
place of the unresolved symbol printed by the editor at the end of
70. Both text and signature are written by the same hand, and this
hand also wrote the signatures, but not the texts, of 213-15. We may
believe, therefore, that it is the hand of Ision. For a situation of a
different kind see n. 62.